Thursday, January 14, 2010

Transformation Kickoff...

Monday started the kickoff of the first ever Fit Chick Transformation Contest!

7 Ladies are signed up and ready to kick some butt! They are motivated and ready to start seeing some serious results in these next 12 weeks!

Make sure to check back with us and see how they are doing!

Every contestant had to write a 150 word essay about why they wanted to be a part of the contest. For the next week I will be posting a new essay for you to read.

These ladies nee YOUR support, so make sure to send them some!

===============================================

Barb's Essay...

"Why did I enter the Fit Chick Transformation contest?
I have decided that I want to finish the journey I started. About a year ago, I decided I was tired of being overweight, out of shape and feeling really bad about myself. Then I started going through a divorce. So, I became really motivated about getting in shape and being a better role model for my physical health for my children. I started going to Fit Chick classes and have already changed my body and health tremendously. However, I seem to be stuck at a plateau and I really want to complete what I started. I thought that by entering the contest and being accountable to myself and others, I might be able to keep my focus on the end result. I have a trip to Mexico planned towards the end of the contest and I would really like to be able to wear a bikini on the beach. So, hopefully that will be a bonus too."



No comments: