Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Core Strength Course at Fit Chick Express


Deep Ab Awareness Course Current Times



Here are the current class times: 

  • Tuesday 10:10am (Dates: April 9, 16, 23,30, May 7) 
  • Tuesday NOON (Dates: April 16, 23, 30, May 7 and 14 ) 
  • One evening class has filled, if there is enough interest, we'll do another one!
to reserve your spot.
MORE INFO: http://www.fitchickexpress.com/Ab_Awareness.html 




I have been doing sit-ups for years and never got results.  Now I know how to properly engage my core.  It's amazing how effective just 10 crunches can be.  I struggled with back problems, and now that my core is getting stronger I haven't had it flair up. Being in touch with my core makes me feel stronger in everything I do, even carrying a laundry basket and driving a car! ~Michelle
This class has helped me be so much more mindful of my abs and using my core throughout my daily living. It's taught me how to get more out of the workouts that I was already doing by knowing how to engage certain muscles. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone needing to strengthen their ab muscles and to get their workouts to another level. ~Debbie



I never realized how much I wasn’t using my core. Laura taught me how to identify and use those muscles in everyday life as well as while working out. I’ve always felt weak in my lower abdomen and lower back and now I know how to protect my lower back as well as strengthen my lower abs. I started using the techniques I learned immediately. This course is something that gave me the tools to use to help me take my workouts and strengthening to a new level! ~Ann


No comments: