Sunday, November 1, 2009

Barb's Success Story...




"I started working out because I was tired of being over weight and tired all the time. When I started in Fit Chick Express I could barely do one full pushup. But I made a committment to myself that I was going to get this weight off and keep it off once and for all. So, I started Fit Chick Express twice a week and then somewhere along the line increased to 3x per week.

I also try to get 1/2 an hour of cardio in 5x per week. By working with Angie on what I eat (the whole not enough protein thing) I have really made some progress. I feel great too!

I get my motivation by setting small goals for myself and then reward myself for meeting the goals with non-food items (usually clothes or shoes). I struggle with eating because I love junk food and chocolate. Also, I have gotten distracted along the way because you start to feel good and look good and then the motivation for working out is not as strong. However, I have become somewhat addicted to working out and have been using it as a stress relief for my crazy life.

What I LOVE about Fit Chick Express is that I can get an incredible workout in 30 minutes. So, there really is not many excuses that I can come up with to not to work out.

Thanks for all the support and assistance, Angie! I couldn't have done it without you!"

Barb Kowalski

Are you ready to make changes like Barb did? If so, don't wait! Get registered today! Just click ==>HERE!

No comments: